I am a Creative Life Coach, I teach and I am an intuitive, mixed media artist. The reason I create and make art is because I don't know how not to.
I have an insatiable curiosity and drive to know more about almost everything. When I paint I am a brave warrior Goddess painting from one idea or brush stroke to the next. Inspiration can come from dreams, connecting with other creative people (especially my students!), seed pods, rocks, nature, *wabi sabi, many things.
My artwork represents part of the answer to the questions we all have about forgiveness, healing, empowerment, connection, love, magic and mystery.
I am an intuitive painter and creator. When I paint or create I step away from my ego and my analytical mind and I swim, dance, celebrate and indulge in universal creative energy. As I paint I am often in tune with my internal dialog, the questions that arise and then the answers offered as solutions for my paintings. Its quite magical and I love it!
Creating means everything to me. I am so fortunate to be able to follow my passion, my bliss. My soul purpose in creating is to reveal and share the extraordinary in the ordinary, awaken power and dance in magic and mystery.
Thank you for supporting my dream.
* wabi-sabi is the Japanese art of finding beauty in imperfection and profundity in nature, of accepting the natural cycle of growth, decay, and death.
My paintings have been purchased in various cities and by organizations around the world. Below is a list of just a few of my clients that I have provided work for over the years.
- Annie’s Art & Frame Seattle, WA
- Caffe Fiore Seattle, WA
- A World Away Neptune Beach, FL
- Q Cafe' Seattle, WA
- Gary Manuel Salon Seattle, WA
- Uliko Studio Design Dev & Srcng Portland, OR
- Bricolage Literary Arts Journal Seattle, WA
- Haydon Art Center Lincoln, NE
- Transitional Resources Seattle, WA
- Doctors Without Borders Los Angeles, CA
- Pratt Fine Arts Studio Seattle, WA
- Various Personal Purchases both Nationally and Internationally